After lots of hard work and a crazy few weeks, our amazing Student & Parent Planners are finally here! I have been so excited to get these planners finished for you all! This time of year always gets us homeschool moms thinking about the NEXT school year, and we all love to be organized, right? Last year we sold almost 1000 planners to CC families just like you! This year we wanted to make them EVEN BETTER!
UPDATE: THIS POST IS FROM 2016. A LOT HAS CHANGED IN OUR PLANNERS AND THEY DON’T HAVE THE SAME FORMAT OR INCLUDE THE SAME ITEMS. I WANTED TO LEAVE THIS POST HERE JUST BECAUSE MANY PEOPLE HAVE A LINK TO THIS PAGE. HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- NEW VERSIONS OF PLANNERS FOR CHALLENGE CAN BE FOUND ON MY STORE AND THEY ARE EXPLAINED HERE: CHALLENGE PLANNERS
- WE ALSO HAVE FOUNDATIONS PLANNERS FOR PARENTS AND FOR STUDENTS! FOUNDATIONS PARENT PLANNERS & STUDENT PLANNERS
- THE ITEMS SEEN BELOW THAT WERE INCLUDED WITH EACH LEVEL (LIKE THE GEOGRAPHY FOR CHALLENGE A) IS NOT INCLUDED IN OUR PLANNERS, BUT THEY ARE STILL AVAILABLE! YOU CAN FIND ALL THOSE AND MORE FOR FREE HERE: FREEBIES PAGE
- WE ALSO HAVE ALL SORTS OF COVERS FOR FREE! COVERS
Let’s talk Planners! Our Student Planners have been made with CC students in mind. They have updated (and REALLY COOL – we think) covers! The covers each feature the main theme of the year along with word tags related to the content in each level. We also wanted to make sure that they were great for boys or girls so we got approval of some awesome CC Challenge kids to make sure!
Inside are even better changes! Last year we just gave you a basic planner, but this year we filled them with amazing tools and resources that we think you’ll love! I’ve been a CC mom for over 7 years and my oldest has made it through Challenge 1 so far. I know what it’s like! Take a look at some of the great resources inside:
Level A Planner comes with Latin charts, geography maps, science paper outlines, chapter summaries and note-taking worksheets and more!
Level B Planner comes with Latin charts, science fair project proposal worksheet and board planning, essay outlines, and summaries and note-taking worksheets and more!
Level 1 Planner comes with Latin charts, science lab report forms, persuasive writing helps, science research paper outlines, music resources, chapter summaries and note-taking worksheets and more.
Level 2 Planner comes with Latin charts, essay outlines, science lab report worksheets, timeline template, persuasive essay outline, chapter summary sheets, note-taking resources, plus tons of worksheets and record-keeping sheets for Music and Art History!
Okay, so I heard you when you asked me to make it easier to print double sided, so now all our planners come ready to print double-sided! You will notice some pages are blank…that’s to make sure that the correct pages print on the front (or back) as needed! Directions for how to print and which pages to print are included on the first page of your pdf download.
I wanted to point out a few features of the weekly view:
- Subjects: I’ve listed subject headings specific for each level
- 6 Day Week: I have removed the Days of the Week to allow for different campus CC community days. There are 6 columns for flexible planning.
- Check Boxes: Each subject row has 5 check boxes. This can be for individual assignments to check off when completed
- Extra Notes: At the bottom there is plenty of room for extra writing in the Things to Do or the Notes sections
- Bible Reading Plan: Blank area to put reading plan or scripture memory verses here
- Daily Memory Review: Each planner comes with a Memory Review/Drill box with specific areas that should be drilled or review daily.
How to Order:
These planners will normally sell for $15.
As part of our Early Bird Special, this planner will be on sale for $10!
But wait…there’s more… for a limited time you save 20% on orders over $20! Use code: earlybird20
Visit our Store to purchase this planner and also to see what other fun materials we have for sale!
Don’t forget about our great Grammar Stage Student & Parent Planners too! These have been updated for 2016-2017 and are amazing!
Check out our other great resources too: